400,000 Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins Xbox 360 - Same Day Delivery

400,000 Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins Xbox 360 - Same Day Delivery

Delivered same day, Please follow instructions below after payment.

We are buying bulk lots of FIFA 14 UT Coins - message us: support@digisub.co.uk - with fifa 14 coins supplier in the subject.

More details

£49.99

Loyalty program By buying this product you can collect up to 166 loyalty points. Your cart will total 166 points that can be converted into a voucher of £1.66.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

400,000 Coins For Xbox 360 Only - Same Day Delivery

Once you have completed checkout and made payment, in order to receive your coins must follow the steps below:

1) Put a GOLD player up for auction with a "Buy Now" price of 400,000 (if you have purchased more then adjust accordingly) - LIST FOR 3 DAYS JUST IN CASE!

2) You must now, use the contact us links when logged in with the following details. If we are online on Chat (bottom right corner) then feel free to use this, however, please use the contact us page if chat is offline.

-Your DigiSub Order Number & Surname (Format: #000000)

-The Players Name

-Your Ultimate Team Club Name

-The Players Position (CB, ST etc.)

Any Questions contact us or use Live Chat!

Legal information-

The coins included in this item are free, the fee is charged in return for same day online delivery and any consultation you require when purchasing this item.

No Copyrights or images have been infringed upon in the selling of this product for sale any claims that attempt to suggest otherwise will result in immediate legal action, and as such any party trying to abuse such legal documents as the DMCA will find such activities reported to the relevant parties

Please note the title does not infringe upon any copyrights held either in the United States or United Kingdom as of the time of this been uploaded. 

Also note the license to sell a fifa video game does not transfer the trademark to the name (FIFA) to Electronic Arts.

The term "400,000 Fifa Ultimate Team Coins" is not a registered trademark of Electronic Arts and as such should not be confused for any other trademarks held by Electronic Arts.

For more information or queries please contact legal@digisub.co.uk.

FromTitleComment
2012-09-30 Tommy G. Thanks a lot Bought 2.000.000 coins for 374.95 and solt them on ebay for £547.87 so i made my self a nice little profit now im going to bu £1,000 worth and sell them again for alot more they all solt within the first 25 mins digisub id raise your prices to £110.000
2012-05-11 kayleigh p. kaylz great service. buying packs with ms points is a waist of money. im so glad i got these
2012-05-01 annette m. annette absolutley brilliant, quick and easy!!!!!
2012-04-06 Paul B. Great service Always best to see if they are online, have a little chat then place your order and get your coins. As simple as that.
2012-02-17 Baldeep M. amazing wooooo
2012-01-09 Andrew K. Good Stuff This is so much better than opening stupid packs,

BUT.. the way its done costs you coins..
If you get this 400,000 deal you will only get about 380,000 of it because EA take a % of it for whatever reason..

if Digisub actually of a trade for a item or player PLUS the 400,000 then you would get 400,000

..**i did leave a message about this on the chat
2011-11-29 Ben D. excellent service and very fast process 5*!
2011-11-17 Husham A. Ronaldo is mine! ive spent 190 pounds and we are only in november time....maximum amount of coins i made from 190.....30,000....best player i got? nilmar...

omg this just beyond amazing.....i have spent way too much on stupid packs...grrrrr if only i knew there were genuine people like these guys!! anyways who ever doesnt buy ITS UR LOSS

Becuz i am so happy, i am going to leave my email here for people to contact me about whether this is genuine or not

solidhusham@gmail.com

Enjoy!!!
2011-11-17 Husham A. omg this just beyond amazing.....i have spent way too much on stupid packs...grrrrr if only i knew there were genuine people like these guys!! anyways who ever doesnt buy ITS UR LOSs

Becuz i am so happy, i am going to leave my email here for people to contact me about whether this is genuine or not

solidhusham@gmail.com
thanks guys ! ronaldo HERE I COME!!
2011-11-04 Cameron B. amazing :D amazing:D

Only registered users can post a new comment.

Cart  

No products

Shipping £0.00
Total £0.00

Check out